Utility worker narrowly escapes live wire, fire | ABC News

The worker believed the wire was de-energized before he touched it and sparked a fire at an intersection in New Jersey. Luckily, no one was injured. https://abcn.ws/2IC9vUa

#News #CloseCall #Fire #ABCNews

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://www.youtube.com/ABCNews/
Watch More on http://abcnews.go.com/
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/abcnews
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER:

GOOD MORNING AMERICA’S HOMEPAGE:
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/